Your browser does not support JavaScript!

Beginning of the Iveco brand

History of the Iveco brand dates back to 1975. The Iveco concern was formed from the merger of several automotive companies, more precisely from their truck departments. The companies that joined forces are: Fiat Veicoli Industriali (Italy), Lancia Veicoli Industriali (Italy), OM (Italy), Unic (France) and Magirus-Deutz AG (Germany, KHD). From the very beginning, Fiat was the largest shareholder in the newly formed group, as it owned 80% of shares, the remaining 20% ​​belonged to the German company KHD. In 1980, Fiat took over the remaining shares and became the sole shareholder of the new Iveco brand.

Read on Iveco Daily I ->
Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.
Advanced Search
Transit Center in Europe